You can publish this article for free on your website to build trust with your audience, promote your products or generate free search engine traffic, as long as you adhere to these guidelines:
- Publish the article as it is with no changes to its content.
- You can place ads (like Google Adsense), videos (like Youtube), images, products on anywhere within the article to enliven or add substance to the content. You can also use Skimlinks to automatically turn potential text into relevant commercial products within the article to make some spare cash for yourself.
- Leave the 2 active links (at the end of the article) intact. Do not insert [rel="nofollow"] tag into the link. Please respect this and put yourself in my shoes. I provide content for you and you link back to me. Fair and square. I need your INTEGRITY to make this a win-win for us both.
- I've appended a new window tag [target=_blank] to each link to make sure your visitors will continue to stay on your site even when they click on the link.
- Do ENSURE that both links (at the end of each article) are accurate, active and not broken.
- Do NOT publish the article on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Do NOT publish the article via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Never sell the article or charge others to view it.
- Your use of anything connected to iOneHealth.com is completely at your own risk.
Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions for me. I also welcome constructive feedback or suggestion to make our partnership more pleasant and lucrative.
SEO Tip: Keep the article on your site unique by including other relevant text and content, or best, opening up comments for your visitors to voice their opinions and let them create unique content for you. There are cases that a republished content page ranks higher on Google than its original page. So, your page might rank better than mine and get more free Google traffic when you do it right.
Let's Get Started
I've put this article in HTML format. All you have to do is just click and copy, and paste onto your web page and you're done!
Note: You're free to replace the heading tags (like <h1>, <h2> etc) or use "Author Bio" (for example) instead of "About The Author" to suit your site's layout and style, as long as you keep the main content intact and links (at the bottom of article) active. Preview this article if you want to know how it looks like on your web page.
This article contains 560 words.
Keyword tags (optional):
Preview of this Article [Copy Article]
3 Benefits of Coconut Oil for Acne Scars
By Soon Chai
After clearing your acne, what's left behind are the scars. This is the next big thing you have to worry about because it still doesn't look good on your face though it's a lot better than having acne that causes not just ugliness but pain to your skin.
If you simply leave your acne scars just like that, the scars will heal by itself and fade over time because our skin has its own natural healing power. Of course, on the premise that you can withstand the sneering look from others. But if you want to expedite the healing process so that your skin will look flawlessly smooth and even in a shorter time, then you must use coconut oil for its strong benefits on acne scars.
By the way, coconut oil also benefits acne treatment. What I mean is, you can actually use coconut oil straight to treat both your acne and acne scars, rather than having to use a different treatment for acne and then use coconut oil for acne scars.
Now, let's see how coconut oil benefits acne scars.
1. Fight Germs
Do you know how much germs our skin has to deal with and keep off in just one second?
Millions of them.
While trying to fight off the bad guys, your skin will somewhat take longer to generate new cells to replace the discolored old cells that form acne scars. But if you bring coconut oil into the picture, its antimicrobial fatty acids will join hand-in-hand with your skin oil's antimicrobials to fight and keep off germs. This in turn helps to speed up the replacement of cells and hence, healing of your acne scars.
2. Inhibit Oxidation
Not only germs, our skin is also always exposed to free radicals 24-hour around the clock, no matter where you are. Free radicals are as damaging as germs.
Coconut oil contains about 90% saturated fats, which act as natural antioxidants that can stop free radicals dead in their tracks so that again, the rate of your cell replacement will enhance and your acne scars will heal faster.
3. Increase Cellular Metabolism
Besides harmful bacteria, our skin is also home to friendly bacteria. These good bacteria can help to break coconut oil down into individual fatty acids, which has about 64% medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs).
Because MCFAs are relatively smaller in size, they can easily penetrate cell walls and enter cells with ease. For this reason, they quickly provide energy for your skin cells, increasing their metabolism. When your metabolism steps up, your healing power on acne scars will escalate.
In fact, coconut oil not only benefits acne scars, but also helps to keep your skin moisturized and silky smooth. So, even after your acne scars vanish, you should continue using coconut oil for skin care. And for prevention of acne resurgence, I strongly recommend that you eat coconut oil as well. Just add it to your meals.
About The Author
Want to keep acne away for good so you can enjoy flawless and silky smooth skin for life? Soon Chai invites you to check out FussyBody.com/use-coconut-oil-for-acne/ that shows you how to use coconut oil effectively to reverse your acne-prone skin, thereby treating and getting rid of your acne, as well as acne scars. [Article source: iOneHealth.com]