You can publish this article for free on your website to build trust with your audience, promote your products or generate free search engine traffic, as long as you adhere to these guidelines:
- Publish the article as it is with no changes to its content.
- You can place ads (like Google Adsense), videos (like Youtube), images, products on anywhere within the article to enliven or add substance to the content. You can also use Skimlinks to automatically turn potential text into relevant commercial products within the article to make some spare cash for yourself.
- Leave the 2 active links (at the end of the article) intact. Do not insert [rel="nofollow"] tag into the link. Please respect this and put yourself in my shoes. I provide content for you and you link back to me. Fair and square. I need your INTEGRITY to make this a win-win for us both.
- I've appended a new window tag [target=_blank] to each link to make sure your visitors will continue to stay on your site even when they click on the link.
- Do ENSURE that both links (at the end of each article) are accurate, active and not broken.
- Do NOT publish the article on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Do NOT publish the article via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Never sell the article or charge others to view it.
- Your use of anything connected to iOneHealth.com is completely at your own risk.
Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions for me. I also welcome constructive feedback or suggestion to make our partnership more pleasant and lucrative.
SEO Tip: Keep the article on your site unique by including other relevant text and content, or best, opening up comments for your visitors to voice their opinions and let them create unique content for you. There are cases that a republished content page ranks higher on Google than its original page. So, your page might rank better than mine and get more free Google traffic when you do it right.
Let's Get Started
I've put this article in HTML format. All you have to do is just click and copy, and paste onto your web page and you're done!
Note: You're free to replace the heading tags (like <h1>, <h2> etc) or use "Author Bio" (for example) instead of "About The Author" to suit your site's layout and style, as long as you keep the main content intact and links (at the bottom of article) active. Preview this article if you want to know how it looks like on your web page.
This article contains 634 words.
Keyword tags (optional):
Preview of this Article [Copy Article]
2 Disadvantages of Coconut Oil on Skin
By Soon Chai
Frankly speaking, it's actually quite a challenge to list the disadvantages of coconut oil on skin especially this tropical oil has given me so much goodness and health benefits for the past 10 years. The only few so-called disadvantages I can think of are the way our skin reacts to the oil.
1. Causes Breakout on Skin
Coconut oil has created quite a hoo-ha among the acne sufferers. Because they got more breakouts than before they use it on their skin, they started to accuse coconut oil of being pore-clogging and hence, passing the verdict that coconut oil is bad for skin and causes acne. Even if you have no acne you should not apply coconut oil to your skin for fear you might get some tiny bumps popping up on your skin.
Well, that's not true.
The reason for coconut oil to break out more acne is not because it clogs pores, but because of the toxins underneath your skin that it is trying to purge.
When it's doing its utmost to expel toxins from underneath your skin, the toxins will naturally flow up to the surface alongside the secretion of skin oil. And when your skin is clogged with dead cells at that point of time, tiny bumps of whiteheads will appear. And if you already have got some pimples on your skin, then those pimples will grow larger as a result.
That said, coconut oil is actually good for skin and acne. It helps to remove toxins so as to heal your acne. As your skin has so much toxins buried beneath, you have to go through the healing crisis, which yes, could be a disadvantage to most people since they do not want to taste the healing crisis. All they want is improvement since the application of coconut oil to their skin.
2. Gives Bad Odor
When the natural scent of virgin coconut oil mingles with sweat, I really don't know how to explain that smell. It's odd but it can turn out as unbearable for some people.
I'm actually pretty much okay with such a "concoction" since I know the odd smell will be neutralized and become odorless eventually, but my wife can't stand it. So, I have to source for an alternative to replace the best option (virgin coconut oil) for skin care.
I finally found it – a refined coconut oil that has almost what the virgin coconut oil has except for its odor. I'm starting to love this refined coconut oil too since it is somewhat "thinner" than virgin coconut oil and so it gets absorbed into my skin much faster.
Now we have both refined coconut oil for skin care that doesn't give funny smell when mixed with sweat and virgin coconut oil for consumption for maximum health benefits. Of course, when it comes to treating external wound, I still prefer using virgin coconut oil because I want the wound to heal as fast as it could since virgin coconut oil provides stronger healing ability due to its thicker skin-nourishing compounds.
To conclude, I hate to say that coconut oil has only benefits and no disadvantages since reality does not allow such thing to happen. But as you can see, you can find a way to easily get around the so-called disadvantages of coconut oil on skin if you know how.
About The Author
Are you suffering from acne? Soon Chai encourages you to try coconut oil to help clear your pores of dead skin cells, flatten your acne and heal your skin. Visit FussyBody.com/use-coconut-oil-for-acne/ now to find out how you can easily avoid more breakouts on skin, stop acne from coming back for good and keep your skin smooth for life. [Article source: iOneHealth.com]