You can publish this article for free on your website to build trust with your audience, promote your products or generate free search engine traffic, as long as you adhere to these guidelines:
- Publish the article as it is with no changes to its content.
- You can place ads (like Google Adsense), videos (like Youtube), images, products on anywhere within the article to enliven or add substance to the content. You can also use Skimlinks to automatically turn potential text into relevant commercial products within the article to make some spare cash for yourself.
- Leave the 2 active links (at the end of the article) intact. Do not insert [rel="nofollow"] tag into the link. Please respect this and put yourself in my shoes. I provide content for you and you link back to me. Fair and square. I need your INTEGRITY to make this a win-win for us both.
- I've appended a new window tag [target=_blank] to each link to make sure your visitors will continue to stay on your site even when they click on the link.
- Do ENSURE that both links (at the end of each article) are accurate, active and not broken.
- Do NOT publish the article on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Do NOT publish the article via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Never sell the article or charge others to view it.
- Your use of anything connected to iOneHealth.com is completely at your own risk.
Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions for me. I also welcome constructive feedback or suggestion to make our partnership more pleasant and lucrative.
SEO Tip: Keep the article on your site unique by including other relevant text and content, or best, opening up comments for your visitors to voice their opinions and let them create unique content for you. There are cases that a republished content page ranks higher on Google than its original page. So, your page might rank better than mine and get more free Google traffic when you do it right.
Let's Get Started
I've put this article in HTML format. All you have to do is just click and copy, and paste onto your web page and you're done!
Note: You're free to replace the heading tags (like <h1>, <h2> etc) or use "Author Bio" (for example) instead of "About The Author" to suit your site's layout and style, as long as you keep the main content intact and links (at the bottom of article) active. Preview this article if you want to know how it looks like on your web page.
This article contains 611 words.
Keyword tags (optional):
Preview of this Article [Copy Article]
4 Differences Between Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk
By Soon Chai
What are the differences between coconut oil and coconut milk?
Coconut oil contains 100% fats whereas coconut milk contains only about 20% fats and the rest are water, proteins, carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins.
Although coconut milk is the diluted version of coconut cream, consuming coconut milk is almost like consuming the whole coconut since the nutritional composition of coconut milk is pretty similar (but with some differences in the nutritional amount) to a whole coconut that contains coconut meat and water.
But you won't find such a rich mixture of nutrients like carbohydrate, protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium and zinc etc in coconut oil. However, coconut oil does contain very small amount of fat-soluble nutrients like vitamin K and E, and iron.
But does that mean you're getting lesser health benefits from coconut oil than from coconut milk?
2. Health Benefits
It may appear that coconut milk provides better overall health benefits for us than coconut oil since coconut milk carries so many different nutrients in its content.
But coconut oil contains much denser medium-chain fatty acids (MCFAs) like lauric acid and caprylic acid etc that can provide better protection against harmful germs and stronger fat-burning effect for weight loss. You can easily obtain your carbohydrate, protein and other nutrients from other plant food sources.
That said, coconut oil has greater health benefits than coconut milk just because it has more health-boosting lauric acid, caprylic acid and other fatty acids in its content.
You can easily stir-fry your food with coconut oil but you can't do the same with coconut milk as coconut milk holds water which when heated up will cause the milk to pop hot liquid everywhere.
Coconut milk is more often used in making soup-based food, or as an ingredient to lighten the color of the soup or gravy. You can bake your cake or pie with either coconut oil or milk. You can cook rice with either one of them too.
But coconut oil seems more versatile since you can add it to literally any food, be it raw or cooked. I use coconut oil more extensively than coconut milk.
I also use coconut oil for skin care every day. You can't do the same with coconut milk as leaving it on your skin overnight while asleep may attract ants (so to speak) due to its mild natural sweetness. It makes your skin a little sticky too because of the sugar in it.
A 32-ounce coconut oil may cost $16 whereas the same volume of coconut milk costs only $3.50. It's about 4–5 times cheaper than coconut oil. This is mainly because the process of making coconut oil is very much complex than making coconut milk.
The difference in their composition makes coconut oil more oily while coconut milk more watery, which is why you can't fry your food with coconut milk. On top of these differences, coconut milk may contain fiber which is why sometimes you can feel your soup-based food a bit fiber-y but coconut oil like I said is 100% fats so it has no fiber at all.
What other differences have you found between coconut oil and coconut milk?
About The Author
Have you been trying to shed some unwanted pounds off your waist but not so successful? As an expert in using coconut oil for both weight loss and health benefits for over 10 years, Soon Chai invites you to visit FussyBody.com/coconut-oil-for-weight-loss/ that shows you how to effortlessly use coconut oil to help you burn fat effectively without sacrificing your health. [Article source: iOneHealth.com]