You can publish this article for free on your website to build trust with your audience, promote your products or generate free search engine traffic, as long as you adhere to these guidelines:
- Publish the article as it is with no changes to its content.
- You can place ads (like Google Adsense), videos (like Youtube), images, products on anywhere within the article to enliven or add substance to the content. You can also use Skimlinks to automatically turn potential text into relevant commercial products within the article to make some spare cash for yourself.
- Leave the 2 active links (at the end of the article) intact. Do not insert [rel="nofollow"] tag into the link. Please respect this and put yourself in my shoes. I provide content for you and you link back to me. Fair and square. I need your INTEGRITY to make this a win-win for us both.
- I've appended a new window tag [target=_blank] to each link to make sure your visitors will continue to stay on your site even when they click on the link.
- Do ENSURE that both links (at the end of each article) are accurate, active and not broken.
- Do NOT publish the article on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Do NOT publish the article via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Never sell the article or charge others to view it.
- Your use of anything connected to iOneHealth.com is completely at your own risk.
Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions for me. I also welcome constructive feedback or suggestion to make our partnership more pleasant and lucrative.
SEO Tip: Keep the article on your site unique by including other relevant text and content, or best, opening up comments for your visitors to voice their opinions and let them create unique content for you. There are cases that a republished content page ranks higher on Google than its original page. So, your page might rank better than mine and get more free Google traffic when you do it right.
Let's Get Started
I've put this article in HTML format. All you have to do is just click and copy, and paste onto your web page and you're done!
Note: You're free to replace the heading tags (like <h1>, <h2> etc) or use "Author Bio" (for example) instead of "About The Author" to suit your site's layout and style, as long as you keep the main content intact and links (at the bottom of article) active. Preview this article if you want to know how it looks like on your web page.
This article contains 581 words.
Keyword tags (optional):
Preview of this Article [Copy Article]
3 Mistakes When Eating Coconut Oil for Health Benefits
By Soon Chai
Although coconut oil does provide tremendous health benefits for us, you won't get too much benefits out of it if you make these same mistakes that many people have committed.
Mistake #1 – Taking Too Much Coconut Oil
After hearing so many good things about coconut oil and how it benefits our health by improving our immunity and boosting our metabolism, many people just can't wait to lay their tongues on it. And when they do, they eat too much in one sitting.
I mean, there's nothing wrong with taking a lot of coconut oil for health benefits. But the thing is, coconut oil may trigger diarrhea-like symptoms when you take too much of it in one sitting. Have you heard of that?
Coconut oil contains very potent detoxifying compounds that can stimulate bowel movement. If you're just getting started with eating coconut oil for health benefits, start with small amount and spread out your intake over the day.
Even if you're already seasoned with eating a lot of coconut oil at one go, I still encourage you to spread out the amount (say, 4 tablespoons) to enhance its absorption by our body and stretch out the protection.
Mistake #2 – Not Eating Enough for Health Benefits
Coconut oil forms an essential part of my diet. Because of that, I'm very well protected against harmful bacteria, viruses and other super germs transmitting in the air or via food.
But if you treat it like a supplement and eat a moderate quantity of it, you'll still get to fall sick though not as frequent as you used to.
I've been there. I was skeptical about how much coconut oil can do for my health at first. I still fell sick occasionally until I increase my intake to the level beyond taking it as a supplement.
I'm feeling extremely wonderful with my health now. This is so much better than using antiseptic liquid at home or drinking herbal soup or special tonic to step up our immunity and keep us protected against germs, viruses and bacteria.
I'm protected anywhere and everywhere I go, so long as I get adequate intake of coconut oil every single day. How did I do that?
Simple, I cook with coconut oil. I add it raw to literally all my food and drinks. And I bring it wherever I go.
Mistake #3 – Falling into the "One Size Fits All" Trap
This is one of the most common mistakes people make... a great misconception about coconut oil.
True, eating coconut oil benefits your health a lot by protecting you against various modern maladies and diseases such as flu, heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, diabetes, liver disease etc, but that is provided you IMPROVE your lifestyle and diet as well.
There is no one food that can keep you strong and healthy alone. You still need a combination of various other nutrients working alongside coconut oil to strengthen your fight against these maladies and diseases.
Imagine you continue smoking, drinking, eating lots of meat and other junk food and then take 4 tablespoons of coconut oil per day, how much health benefits do you think you can reap out of it?
Your common sense will tell you.
About The Author
Soon Chai invites you to visit FussyBody.com/eat-coconut-oil-for-health-benefits/ that shows you the 3 best ways you can reap maximum health benefits out of coconut oil. [Article source: iOneHealth.com]