You can publish this article for free on your website to build trust with your audience, promote your products or generate free search engine traffic, as long as you adhere to these guidelines:
- Publish the article as it is with no changes to its content.
- You can place ads (like Google Adsense), videos (like Youtube), images, products on anywhere within the article to enliven or add substance to the content. You can also use Skimlinks to automatically turn potential text into relevant commercial products within the article to make some spare cash for yourself.
- Leave the 2 active links (at the end of the article) intact. Do not insert [rel="nofollow"] tag into the link. Please respect this and put yourself in my shoes. I provide content for you and you link back to me. Fair and square. I need your INTEGRITY to make this a win-win for us both.
- I've appended a new window tag [target=_blank] to each link to make sure your visitors will continue to stay on your site even when they click on the link.
- Do ENSURE that both links (at the end of each article) are accurate, active and not broken.
- Do NOT publish the article on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Do NOT publish the article via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Never sell the article or charge others to view it.
- Your use of anything connected to iOneHealth.com is completely at your own risk.
Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions for me. I also welcome constructive feedback or suggestion to make our partnership more pleasant and lucrative.
SEO Tip: Keep the article on your site unique by including other relevant text and content, or best, opening up comments for your visitors to voice their opinions and let them create unique content for you. There are cases that a republished content page ranks higher on Google than its original page. So, your page might rank better than mine and get more free Google traffic when you do it right.
Let's Get Started
I've put this article in HTML format. All you have to do is just click and copy, and paste onto your web page and you're done!
Note: You're free to replace the heading tags (like <h1>, <h2> etc) or use "Author Bio" (for example) instead of "About The Author" to suit your site's layout and style, as long as you keep the main content intact and links (at the bottom of article) active. Preview this article if you want to know how it looks like on your web page.
This article contains 701 words.
Keyword tags (optional):
Preview of this Article [Copy Article]
3 Mistakes When Eating Coconut Oil for Weight Loss
By Soon Chai
A fat that burns fat indeed, but you may not see much weight loss or worse, gain more weight with ingesting coconut oil if you make these mistakes...
1. Inadequate Coconut Oil Intake for Fat Loss
You have learned that coconut oil burns fat and promotes weight loss, right? Then it makes perfect sense to take as much as you can (I mean, not to the extent that gives you too many runs making you look like having a diarrhea).
If you're still using corn oil, safflower oil, sunflower oil, peanut oil or other unsaturated oils, use them in other ways like greasing your wooden furniture, oil pulling (if you're fine with swishing oil in your mouth), lubricating mechanical parts or whatever you can think of instead of using them as cooking oils because unsaturated fats in these dietary oils can offset or even negate the fat-burning effect of coconut oil.
You end up losing nothing with eating coconut oil, or worse, keep gaining weight since the fat-burning effect of coconut oil will always be displaced by the unhealthy cooking oils you're using.
Change your cooking oil to coconut oil now if you've not already done so. And add more coconut oil to your food before serving to ensure you're eating enough for weight loss.
2. Not Taking Coconut Oil Every Day
You're already lazy in working out for weight loss, but if you're also lazy in consuming coconut oil, then why choose coconut oil for fat loss in the first place?
I mean, this tropical oil is not something that you take on alternate days and then expect its fat-melting effect to last that long. A tablespoon of it can keep your fat-burning mechanism running for several hours, but when you increase it to say, 3 tablespoons per day, it can help you burn fat for as long as 24 hours.
If it has such a strong fat-burning response, why not take coconut oil every day to gain its powerful weight loss benefits? Make sense?
Not eating coconut oil for a day means you're likely to gain some fats on that day since you're likely to ingest unsaturated long-chain fats that store more body fat via your food intake. So, eat coconut oil for weight loss every day and keep the momentum going.
3. No Control of Total Calorie Intake
Please don't get me wrong. I'm not asking you to restrict your caloric intake to lose weight. What I'm asking is that, eat only when you feel hungry and when you eat, keep your satiety level at 60-70 %.
Because when you subject yourself to binge eating, the total calories you ingest will be too much for coconut oil to burn off. This is why some people who got emotional eating problem say that coconut oil does not help them lose weight.
In fact, coconut oil does help to suppress appetite to certain extent and may even help emotional eating people. But if your binge eating issue is too strong for coconut oil to subdue, then you should try to look for a psychological solution to your binge eating problem, otherwise, consuming coconut oil may likely make your weight loss futile.
The extra mistake that most people make is that they perceive coconut oil to be super fat-burning and so they simply leave their weight loss responsibility on its shoulders. Because of this, they thought that by eating coconut oil and yet lazing around living in their usual sedentary lifestyle will effect weight loss on them.
Well, it may be true that even if you don't exercise, by just ingesting coconut oil you'll lose weight. But the fat loss will effect very slowly and you'll probably see apparent results only after several months. I would suggest that you get started on some light exercises to complement coconut oil's weight loss power. The excess dangling fats on your body will melt faster when you do so.
About The Author
Soon Chai invites you to visit FussyBody.com/coconut-oil-for-weight-loss/ that shows you the most effective way to use coconut oil to transform your body into a fat-burning furnace. [Article source: iOneHealth.com]