You can publish this article for free on your website to build trust with your audience, promote your products or generate free search engine traffic, as long as you adhere to these guidelines:
- Publish the article as it is with no changes to its content.
- You can place ads (like Google Adsense), videos (like Youtube), images, products on anywhere within the article to enliven or add substance to the content. You can also use Skimlinks to automatically turn potential text into relevant commercial products within the article to make some spare cash for yourself.
- Leave the 2 active links (at the end of the article) intact. Do not insert [rel="nofollow"] tag into the link. Please respect this and put yourself in my shoes. I provide content for you and you link back to me. Fair and square. I need your INTEGRITY to make this a win-win for us both.
- I've appended a new window tag [target=_blank] to each link to make sure your visitors will continue to stay on your site even when they click on the link.
- Do ENSURE that both links (at the end of each article) are accurate, active and not broken.
- Do NOT publish the article on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Do NOT publish the article via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Never sell the article or charge others to view it.
- Your use of anything connected to iOneHealth.com is completely at your own risk.
Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions for me. I also welcome constructive feedback or suggestion to make our partnership more pleasant and lucrative.
SEO Tip: Keep the article on your site unique by including other relevant text and content, or best, opening up comments for your visitors to voice their opinions and let them create unique content for you. There are cases that a republished content page ranks higher on Google than its original page. So, your page might rank better than mine and get more free Google traffic when you do it right.
Let's Get Started
I've put this article in HTML format. All you have to do is just click and copy, and paste onto your web page and you're done!
Note: You're free to replace the heading tags (like <h1>, <h2> etc) or use "Author Bio" (for example) instead of "About The Author" to suit your site's layout and style, as long as you keep the main content intact and links (at the bottom of article) active. Preview this article if you want to know how it looks like on your web page.
This article contains 880 words.
Keyword tags (optional):
Preview of this Article [Copy Article]
2 Effective Natural Home Remedies for Acne
By Soon Chai
Accutane and other acne treatment products always bring along some side effects that make your skin super dry and cause rash, itching, cracking or peeling skin. Dizziness, dry eyes, joint pain etc may come along as well.
How about treating your acne without these undesirable effects? Then you got to try out these home remedies for acne. They're natural and easy to make and use.
1. Virgin Coconut Oil
Not all types of coconut oil benefit acne on the same level. Virgin coconut oil is particularly good for acne due to its stronger intrinsic antimicrobial properties and toxin-purging capability.
Make sure you get a real good quality virgin coconut oil (that smells aromatically like coconut) and you're ready to begin your natural acne treatment at home.
Each application you only need a very small amount so that a thin layer covers the affected area. Rub the oil gently until it gets absorbed into your skin. Leave it on for about 1–2 hours before you apply another layer. This is to prevent your skin from getting saturated with multiple applications between short intervals.
When virgin coconut oil breaks down into its free fatty acids by the friendly bacteria on your skin, these free fatty acids will penetrate into your skin cells and motivate the cells to expel toxins. During this period, you may experience a more severe breakout. If you can stick through the healing crisis, virgin coconut oil will help you clear acne and heal the scars.
For virgin coconut oil to work more effectively to treat acne, you should try to cut back on toxin-laden food like meat, fried critters, high-sugar food and dairy. Toxins in your body can affect your hormones, which then cause your skin to secrete more sebum and create more dead skin cells that clog your pores, forming pimples as a result.
2. Black Tea
Why black tea?
Of course, green tea or earl grey tea are good natural home remedies for acne too, but black tea contains the most tannins, which make black tea more astringent than other types of tea. Astringent means that it can help to tighten your skin and close up your pores to prevent more dirt from clogging them.
Note: The tannin in tea is not tannic acid or vice versa. Tannic acid is a particular type of hydrolyzable tannin that is commonly found in the bark and wood of oaks and other plants, whereas the tannin found in tea is condensed tannin. Therefore, tea contains tannin but not tannic acid.
Additionally, because tannins are natural antioxidants, they can help to prevent free radical reactions on your skin when you're exposed to UV.
Which is why when it comes to using tea as a natural home remedy for acne, black tea produces the best result among other types of tea.
So, how to make black tea for acne treatment at home?
Put 4 tea bags in a cup and pour ½ cup (100 cc) of hot water into the cup. Cover the cup with preferably a ceramic or plastic lid. Don't use metal lid as it creates quick heat loss into the environment, leaving lesser heat inside the cup for the tea to transfer. Wait 15–30 minutes. You can also boil it, which I think is faster for the tea to transfer into the water.
- Once you think the tea has mostly transferred into the water, leave the tea to cool for a few hours before you bottle it up for later use. The tea will appear very dark because of the 4 tea bags. 100 cc of this black tea is more than enough to last for 2–3 weeks of applications.
- Transfer the tea into a small clean bottle (preferably glass to minimize potential contaminants that could happen with plastic or metal) and get ready to use it for your acne.
Tip: Keep the tea bags for the first few applications to avoid wastage and save some cotton pads.
When using, simply pour some tea on a cotton pad and gently wipe over your whiteheads and pimples etc. Apply as many times as you deem fit. Because you're using 4 tea bags, it can make your skin pretty dry especially if you apply frequently but this is what you need if you want to downsize your bumps in a matter of hours. (You can actually apply virgin coconut oil to moisturize your skin at the same time if you do feel dry on your skin.)
After application, your skin may look a bit tan because of the dark hue from the tea. Don't worry about this. You can easily wipe or wash it off due to the natural presence of oil on your skin and your skin color will resume.
For a more skin-tightening effect, you can put the tea in the fridge so it's more cooling and contracting when you apply the tea to your acne affected area.
About The Author
Soon Chai suggests using virgin coconut oil for acne since it's easier to get and you do not have to go through the trouble of "brewing" black tea. Visit FussyBody.com/use-coconut-oil-for-acne/ now for a comprehensive guide on acne treatment with virgin coconut oil. [Article source: iOneHealth.com]