You can publish this article for free on your website to build trust with your audience, promote your products or generate free search engine traffic, as long as you adhere to these guidelines:
- Publish the article as it is with no changes to its content.
- You can place ads (like Google Adsense), videos (like Youtube), images, products on anywhere within the article to enliven or add substance to the content. You can also use Skimlinks to automatically turn potential text into relevant commercial products within the article to make some spare cash for yourself.
- Leave the 2 active links (at the end of the article) intact. Do not insert [rel="nofollow"] tag into the link. Please respect this and put yourself in my shoes. I provide content for you and you link back to me. Fair and square. I need your INTEGRITY to make this a win-win for us both.
- I've appended a new window tag [target=_blank] to each link to make sure your visitors will continue to stay on your site even when they click on the link.
- Do ENSURE that both links (at the end of each article) are accurate, active and not broken.
- Do NOT publish the article on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Do NOT publish the article via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Never sell the article or charge others to view it.
- Your use of anything connected to iOneHealth.com is completely at your own risk.
Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions for me. I also welcome constructive feedback or suggestion to make our partnership more pleasant and lucrative.
SEO Tip: Keep the article on your site unique by including other relevant text and content, or best, opening up comments for your visitors to voice their opinions and let them create unique content for you. There are cases that a republished content page ranks higher on Google than its original page. So, your page might rank better than mine and get more free Google traffic when you do it right.
Let's Get Started
I've put this article in HTML format. All you have to do is just click and copy, and paste onto your web page and you're done!
Note: You're free to replace the heading tags (like <h1>, <h2> etc) or use "Author Bio" (for example) instead of "About The Author" to suit your site's layout and style, as long as you keep the main content intact and links (at the bottom of article) active. Preview this article if you want to know how it looks like on your web page.
This article contains 686 words.
Keyword tags (optional):
Preview of this Article [Copy Article]
4 Mistakes When Using Coconut Oil for Skin Care
By Soon Chai
It may seem easy to just put some coconut oil on your skin and your skin will become good and glow. Actually not. Some people got some "side effects" by using coconut oil the wrong way for skin care.
1. Applying Too Much in One Sitting
You should apply a thin layer and wait till this layer gets absorbed before you put on another thin layer. The reason for doing this is our skin can only absorb that much of the oil, so if you apply too much the oil will simply sit on your skin for hours and will make you feel greasy and dirty as dust in the environment sticks to you.
A small amount goes a long way.
2. Freaking out on Breakout
Even when you have a clear skin (without acne), you may experience breakouts in the form of small oily whiteheads. This is due to toxins being drawn to the surface of your skin by the detoxifying effect of coconut oil.
That is why acne sufferers who try to use coconut oil to treat their acne problems freaked out when their acne becomes more severe than before. But most of them didn't get to the other side of the fire to see how coconut oil gradually helps them clear their acne. What a shame!
Anyway, just keep in mind. Coconut oil is good for skin care in many ways. And purging toxins is one way coconut oil helps your skin. Hence, do not be alarmed. Let coconut oil run its course and do what it is good at.
3. Applying to Your Skin Only
Unlike any other skin care products out there, coconut oil is also a food that you can consume. Have you ever heard of "Good skin comes from the inside out"?
Yes, good skin is a sign of good body health. And coconut oil benefits your health besides being good for external skin care.
That said, don't just apply coconut oil to your skin only, eat it as well. Remember, good skin comes from the inside out, not the outside in.
4. Using the Wrong Type of Coconut Oil for Skin Care
Did you know that not all types of coconut oil are good for skin care? Coconut oil essentially has two types – refined and virgin (unrefined).
Needless to say, virgin coconut oil is the best for skin care since it contains the greatest amount of skin-beneficial fatty acids that are good for skin care. But if you need to use refined coconut oil because you don't like the natural coconut scent that is present in virgin coconut oil, then you got to choose the right refined coconut oil that is almost as good as virgin coconut oil.
There are several types of refined coconut oil on the market. Some had their odor removed, but also had lauric acid and other skin-beneficial compounds removed as well. Another type has gone through partial hydrogenation, which is bad for skin due to the existence of the harmful trans fatty acid. Another type has got a smoky stench and feels sticky.
You're lucky. I've found a refined coconut oil (by Nutiva) that gets to retain almost all the nutrients virgin coconut oil carries but yet with a pleasant odorless smell. This is the only type of refined coconut oil you can use for skin care. And it penetrates even better than virgin coconut oil since it is thinner (due to the removal of phytonutrients that give off the coconut scent) and you'll feel smoother on your skin.
About The Author
Are you suffering from acne? As a seasoned coconut oil user for both skin care and health benefits for over 10 years, Soon Chai encourages you to try coconut oil to help clear your pores of dead skin cells, flatten your acne and heal your skin. Visit FussyBody.com/use-coconut-oil-for-acne/ now to find out how you can easily avoid more breakouts on skin, stop acne from coming back for good and keep your skin smooth for life. [Article source: iOneHealth.com]