How do you look healthy?
You seldom fall sick. Even if you do, you recover very quickly. You're always full of energy. You look younger than your age. Also, you have a slim (but not skinny) figure. These are the criteria for a healthy look. And if you want to be that person with such a healthy look, coconut oil can help you with that by:
1. Boosting Your Immunity
You want to become impervious to attacks by bacteria, viruses, fungi and other super germs in the air you breathe in or on the food and water you consume, you have to step up your immunity.
Bad news is, our immunity can only protect us to a certain extent due to its limitation in producing antibodies at any one time. Meaning, they're easily outnumbered when you put yourself in a highly contaminated environment for long hours.
Good news is, with just one tablespoon, coconut oil benefits your health by supplying thousands of antimicrobials to help you fight and subdue those harmful microbes. You eat more of it, you'll take your immunity to an even higher level.
Which is why I hardly fall sick after taking coconut oil for so many years. And even if I do, I recover super quickly.
2. Energizing Your Body
Coconut oil contains about 65% short-chain and medium-chain fatty acids altogether.
Unlike the predominant long-chain fatty acids in other vegetable oils and animal fats that need insulin and special enzymes to penetrate cell walls and fuel your cells respectively, the shorter fatty acids in coconut oil can easily penetrate your cells without insulin and convert to energy without special enzymes.
These make coconut oil a perfect fuel supply for those who need immediate energy to power them up for increased activity.
3. Increasing Your Metabolism
When your cells receive adequate energy timely, they'll become more active than ever and kick your metabolism to high gear. This is good for burning fat and losing weight.
4. Suppling Your Skin
Heard of free radicals? These are the renegade molecules that appear everywhere in the surroundings as well as inside our body. When you inhale polluted air, eat highly-processed food, or drink contaminated water, you invite them into your body.
Free radicals specialize in attacking the connective tissues which are strong fibers that firmly support our skin. When these connective fibers are damaged, your skin will sag and wrinkle. You'll look older than you really are.
Whereas unsaturated fats in most vegetable oils promote free-radical activity, saturated fats in coconut oil stop free radical attacks. Not only that, the metabolism-boosting effect of that same saturated fats in coconut oil helps to repair and replace damaged skin cells quickly too. This is how coconut oil benefits your skin and makes you look young, vibrant and healthy.
- 4 Types of Coconut Oil – Which One Best Benefits You?
- 5 Disadvantages of Virgin Coconut Oil
- 7 Facts about Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 Tips to Get the Most Health Benefits from Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 Tips to Eat Coconut Oil for Weight Loss
- 5 Tips on Choosing the Best Virgin Coconut Oil
- 4 Differences Between Coconut Oil and Coconut Milk
- 2 Methods to Store Virgin Coconut Oil Without Destroying Its Health Properties
- How to Eat Coconut Oil for Weight Loss? [FussyBody.com]
- How to Eat Coconut Oil for Health Benefits? [FussyBody.com]
- How to Eat Coconut Oil for Constipation? [FussyBody.com]
- Coconut Oil for Acne Skin [FussyBody.com]
- How to Use Coconut Oil for Skin? [FussyBody.com]
- Coconut Oil for Flu Prevention [FussyBody.com]
- Can Coconut Oil Cause Diarrhea? [FussyBody.com]
- Bad Side Effects of Coconut Oil [FussyBody.com]