You can publish this article for free on your website to build trust with your audience, promote your products or generate free search engine traffic, as long as you adhere to these guidelines:
- Publish the article as it is with no changes to its content.
- You can place ads (like Google Adsense), videos (like Youtube), images, products on anywhere within the article to enliven or add substance to the content. You can also use Skimlinks to automatically turn potential text into relevant commercial products within the article to make some spare cash for yourself.
- Leave the 2 active links (at the end of the article) intact. Do not insert [rel="nofollow"] tag into the link. Please respect this and put yourself in my shoes. I provide content for you and you link back to me. Fair and square. I need your INTEGRITY to make this a win-win for us both.
- I've appended a new window tag [target=_blank] to each link to make sure your visitors will continue to stay on your site even when they click on the link.
- Do ENSURE that both links (at the end of each article) are accurate, active and not broken.
- Do NOT publish the article on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make bombs or steal, or expressions that promote hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or contains pornography or exploits children or animals or any human, or any other unlawful activities.
- Do NOT publish the article via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Never sell the article or charge others to view it.
- Your use of anything connected to iOneHealth.com is completely at your own risk.
Do feel free to contact me if you have any questions for me. I also welcome constructive feedback or suggestion to make our partnership more pleasant and lucrative.
SEO Tip: Keep the article on your site unique by including other relevant text and content, or best, opening up comments for your visitors to voice their opinions and let them create unique content for you. There are cases that a republished content page ranks higher on Google than its original page. So, your page might rank better than mine and get more free Google traffic when you do it right.
Let's Get Started
I've put this article in HTML format. All you have to do is just click and copy, and paste onto your web page and you're done!
Note: You're free to replace the heading tags (like <h1>, <h2> etc) or use "Author Bio" (for example) instead of "About The Author" to suit your site's layout and style, as long as you keep the main content intact and links (at the bottom of article) active. Preview this article if you want to know how it looks like on your web page.
This article contains 708 words.
Keyword tags (optional):
Preview of this Article [Copy Article]
5 Disadvantages of Virgin Coconut Oil
By Soon Chai
Like all good things, virgin coconut oil does have its disadvantages that may discourage some people from using or eating it even though it possesses massive health benefits.
To me, virgin coconut oil's natural coconut scent is an aroma. But to some people, they may find it nauseating or even disgusting.
Different qualities of virgin coconut oil produce different degrees of coconut scent. My experience tells me that a strong coconut odor means the oil carries more phytonutrients than those with a milder odor.
If you simply cannot stand that odor, or you don't like it to overpower the flavor of your other food in cooking, the best option for you to gain health benefits from it would be using RBD coconut oil. It's refined, bleached and deodorized. But its nutritional value will definitely be relatively inferior.
2. Solidify at Room Temperature
Due to its natural content of high saturated fats that have high melting point, coconut oil starts to solidify below 76 °F (24 °C).
For people living in tropical countries like Thailand, Singapore or Malaysia, this is no issue at all as the oil will always stay in liquid form so it's easy to use. But for those who live in countries where there is winter, even when you keep the jar in a cabinet, the oil will solidify as temperature falls further until it hardens (like a rock) and becomes very difficult for you to scoop and use.
Fortunately, it's also easy to warm virgin coconut oil since it melts at temperatures above 76 °F (24 °C).
During winter, you can put the oil on a shelf above the stove so that the heat from cooking can help warm it enough to soften the hard chunk and make it easily scoopable. You can also pour the liquefied oil onto an ice cube tray and keep the tray in the fridge so that you can easily pop out the exact portions when you need to use it.
3. Too Much Causes Diarrhea
Eating too much virgin coconut oil in one sitting may give you the runs, especially when you're just getting started and you take it straight out of the jar on an empty stomach. The amount like 2 tablespoons in one sitting may be too much for your body to adapt.
To avoid the diarrhea-like symptoms, spread the amount over the day and be sure to add it to food rather than eating it by the spoonful.
4. Induce Acne Breakout
The higher the nutritional value of coconut oil, the stronger will be its toxin-purging power. As virgin coconut oil has the highest nutritional content among the different types of coconut oil, its power to purge toxins is also the strongest.
This is why acne sufferers who use virgin coconut oil on their face for acne treatment experience more breakouts than before the use.
The oil is trying to deep-cleanse your skin of toxins before it helps to dry up your acne and clear your skin. If you want to avoid such healing crisis, you should cut back on your intake of junk food and start taking more greens and fruits.
No other disadvantages can beat this – price. Needless to say, virgin coconut oil is the most expensive among the various types of coconut oil. But it's definitely worth the investment if you want superb health and powerful protection against super germs and killer diseases.
Note: Refined coconut oil like fractionated coconut oil may cost higher than virgin coconut oil. If you're interested to find out why, read Fractionated Coconut Oil Vs Virgin Coconut Oil.
Are you daunted by the disadvantages of virgin coconut oil? Or you're smart enough (like many health-conscious people) to see through the disadvantages because you can easily overcome and turn them into benefits for your health?
About The Author
Soon Chai, who's a seasoned, passionate coconut oil user for more than 10 years, encourages you to find out the mechanism which makes virgin coconut oil so powerful on FussyBody.com/coconut-oil-health-benefits/ so that you can easily turn the disadvantages of virgin coconut oil to your advantage and gain the greatest health benefits out of it. [Article source: iOneHealth.com]